TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotion: Entry into and participation in the Wonder White Back to School Term 4 Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase Period: This Promotion applies to purchases made between 12:00AM AEST on 26/09/2018 until 11.59pm AEDST on 31/10/2018.
- Entry Period: Entry into this Promotion opens at 12:00AM AEDST on 03/10/2018 and will close at 11.59pm AEDST on 01/11/2018. All times referenced herein are AEDST, unless stated otherwise.
- Who can enter? Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding Queensland), subject to these Terms and Conditions (Eligible Entrant). You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of the Promoter or its related corporations or agencies, or a participating store, or a member of such an employee’s immediate family.
- Under 18? If you are under 18 years old at the time of entering, you must obtain the prior permission and consent of your legal parent or guardian. Your parent or guardian must read these Terms and Conditions and may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent. Any Prize will be awarded to the successful Eligible Entrant’s nominated parent or guardian.
- How to enter: to enter the Promotion, you must:
a) During the Purchase Period, purchase any one (1) or more Wonder White product(s) in a single transaction from any participating supermarket in NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, NT, SA and WA (any store which displays information and advertising about this Promotion during the Purchase Period);
b) Retain your original purchase receipt; then
c) Visit wonderwhitepromotion.com.au and follow the prompts to access the online entry form for this Promotion, input the requested details (including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, email address and full purchase receipt number), upload a scanned copy or photo of your purchase receipt (you can take a photo on your smart phone) and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Entry Period (Eligible Entry).
- Instant Winners: Eligible Entrants will be notified immediately after their Eligible Entry is received online if they are a provisional instant winner (and if they are a winner, what prize they have provisionally won). All provisional instant winners are subject to verification by the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize until proof of purchase and eligibility is provided to its reasonable satisfaction. All provisional winners, once verified, will then be asked to provide further details such as their residential address for the purposes of prize fulfillment.
- Receipts: Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Eligible Entry and forfeiture of any right to a Prize. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Wonder White product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entering.
- Multiple entries: Multiple entries are permitted, but only one (1) entry is permitted per Wonder White product purchased. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the ‘How to enter’ instructions and you are not permitted to use any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows you to automatically enter, or enter repeatedly. Any such entries will render all Eligible Entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- Receipt of entries: Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted entries. Eligible Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
- Instant Prizes: The following instant prizes (each a ‘Prize’) will be available to be won during the Entry Period:
• 5x x Springfree 8ft Compact Trampolines valued at $999 each;
• 100 x Tahwalhi Body boards valued at $79.95 each;
• 450 x Wonder White cricket packs (consisting of 1 x cricket bat, 1 x cricket bag, 1 x ball, 1 x cricket stumps) valued at $49.95 each; and
• 450 x Wonder White Neoprene balls valued at $25.95 each.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Notification: Winners will be notified in writing, immediately on screen and their names will be published online at wonderwhitepromotion.com.au from 08/11/2018.
- Costs: You are responsible for all costs associated with your Eligible Entry including but not limited to internet access.
- Forfeiture of a Prize: If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- Unclaimed prize draw & notification: If any Prize(s) remains unclaimed by 11:00am AEDST on 04/02/2019, a draw to award any such Prize(s) will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 04/02/2019 at 5/9 Fitzpatrick St, Revesby NSW, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner(s), if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw, using the email address provided by the Eligible Entrant. Any winner(s) will have their names published online at wonderwhitepromotion.com.au from 11/02/2019.
- Total Prize Pool: $47,145.
- Promoter’s rights: The Promoter reserves the right to (subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, where required):
a) provide an alternative prize of equal monetary value in the event that a Prize or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control;
b) disallow entries in its absolute discretion;
c) verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an Eligible Entrant, or where an Eligible Entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
d) terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this promotion (including the Prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned;
e) enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Quality Control: Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed or un-won instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Exclusion: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, such as the Non-Excludable Guarantees.
- Indemnity: As a condition of participating in a Promotion, each winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the promotion and/or participation in a Prize, howsoever caused.
- Publicity: By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize you consent to the use of your name, likeness, image or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, supplied or distributed by the Promoter.
- Your personal information: A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Promoter: The promoter is Quality Bakers Australia Pty Limited (ABN 45 004 205 449) of L4, 40 Mount St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (Promoter). The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates, and no correspondence will be entered into.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26536 ACT Permit No. TP18/01414 SA Permit No. T18/1304